The ACD2EPR 2021 dataset links ACD 20.1 conflicts to EPR-Core 2021 groups. For a more detailed description of the dataset, please see Wucherpfennig, Metternich, Cederman and Gleditsch (2012) below.
The ACD2EPR 2021 Docking data is used as a source for the GROWup data project, which offers research-ready country-year and group-year data via the Research Front-End data portal.
You may also download the latest version (2021, released on June 8, 2021) of the ACD2EPR docking dataset directly:
- CSV format, UTF-8 encoded: ACD2EPR-2021.csv
- Tab-delimited format, UTF-8 encoded: ACD2EPR-2021.txt
- JSON format: ACD2EPR-2021.json
- Excel format: ACD2EPR-2021.xls
- Excel 2007 OOXML format: ACD2EPR-2021.xlsx
- SQL: ACD2EPR-2021.sql
- Codebook: EPR_2021_Codebook_ACD2EPR.pdf
When using this dataset in your research, please include the following reference:
When referring to the original ACD2EPR dataset please cite:
- ACD2EPR 2019
- ACD2EPR 2018
- ACD2EPR 2014
- ACD2EPR Docking Version 1.2
- The ACD2EPR Docking Version 1.2 dataset links ACD v.4-2010 conflicts to EPR v.2.0 groups.